- About us
- Board and technical committees
- CARTV Programs
- Act, Regulations and Approved Specification Manuals
- Québec Reserved Designations
- Organic Designation
- Québec Organic Designation Specification Manual
- Information for consumers
- Accredited or Recognized Certification Bodies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- List of Quebec Operators Whose Status of Holder of a Certification Has Been Removed
- Logo BIO Québec
- PGI Agneau de Charlevoix
- Certification marks under an accredited monitoring regime
- Useful Links
- Job Offers (2)
Logo BIO Québec
ATTENTION AU CODE INVISIBLE DE CETTE ZONE
Loading data. Thank you for waiting.
You see the logo,
The CARTV, responsible for compliance with the Act
The activities of businesses that use the logo on their products are monitored by a certification body accredited by the CARTV, the only competent authority appointed in Québec by the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (MAPAQ) to manage the use of organic designations on agri-food products.
The BIO Québec logo is a so-called compliance logo. Unlike the marketing logos which currently abound on agri-food products, the BIO Québec logo is an official trademark whose use is very strictly regulated.
A unique example in Canada since 2000
The BIO Québec logo and the Québec monitoring system, unique in Canada since 2000, provide you with this guarantee of authenticity.