- About us
- Board and technical committees
- CARTV Programs
- Act, Regulations and Approved Specification Manuals
- Québec Reserved Designations and Added-Value Claims
- What intellectual property tool would best enhance your products?
- The Act respecting reserved designations and added-value claims
- Advantages of the act respecting reserved designations and added-value claims
- Categories of reserved designations provided for in Québec
- Reserved designations: one of many commercial identification strategies
- Register of Quebec Recognized Reserved Designations
- Applications for Recognition under Examination
- Questions around the notion of terroir
- Organic Designation
- PGI Agneau de Charlevoix
- Certification marks under an accredited monitoring regime
- Useful Links
- Job Offerings (1)
Niche or specialty products increasingly found on store shelves do not all have the same characteristics or specificities. Some are typical of specific regions, whereas others are manufactured according to traditional methods, etc.
The recognition of different product characteristics based on various designations makes it possible to identify the different qualities of Québec’s specialty products.