- About us
- Board and technical committees
- CARTV Programs
- Act, Regulations and Approved Specification Manuals
- Québec Reserved Designations and Added-Value Claims
- Organic Designation
- Québec Organic Designation Specification Manual
- Information for consumers
- Information for operators
- Accredited or Recognized Certification Bodies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- List of Quebec Operators Whose Status of Holder of a Certification Has Been Removed
- Logo BIO Québec
- PGI Agneau de Charlevoix
- Certification marks under an accredited monitoring regime
- Useful Links
- Job Offerings (1)
The Guide to Good Practices is aimed at encouraging companies at the end of the organic product chain to take responsibility for guaranteeing that the efforts of organic growers are not hindered by standards that are not respected at the commercial level.
Preparation operations that require an initial change in labelling for organic foods and that are carried out under the responsibility of a retailer are subject to organic certification.
It should be noted, however, that not all activities are subject to certification. This guide allows retailers to better understand the regulations and apply good practices when certification is not mandatory.